- For the health of fingerlings all the stages of fry production are monitored by a certified fish
pathology laboratory in France.
- Presence of disinfection barrieres between the different production units of the hatchery.
- Sterilization by high dose medium pressure UV systems(500mJ/cm2) of the incoming sea water filtered at
- Monitoring of selected broodstock identified by microchip to avoid any pathological
- Regular Nodavirus control with RT-PCR by specialised pathology laboratory.
- Constant disinfection of fish eggs.
- Disinfection of the live food (Rotifers-Artemia) against vibrio.
- Use of sterlised algae (paste and powder) for rotifers nutrition and larvae rearing.
- Fry vaccination by immersion against vibriosis and pasteurellosis
- Use of high quality fish feed controled by the veterinary services.