- Fingerlings are regularly graded from 0,1 to 3 gr giving size uniformity of each bach of fingerlings
- High quality of broodstock and fry fish feed.
- Enrichment control of the live food.
- Systematic quality control of the eggs and larvae after hatching.
- Daily physico-chemicals parameters control of the incoming sea water.
- Strict control at all the stages of the fry production cycle by specialised scientific personnel.
- Control and removal of fingerling without swim bladder by flotation (hypnotest process).
- Control and removal of fingerling malformations (jaw,fin,skeletal deformities and absence
- Fingerling quality control by X-Ray(mammographie) for each bach of fish.